Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Professional Program
Competitive forces in the global economy have rendered mergers and acquisitions (M&A) an essential tool for companies to manage
growth and maximize shareholder value. In addition, the unprecedented arsenal of cash on corporate balance sheets and in private equity funds continues to fuel substantial M&A opportunities for companies of all sizes and different ownership structures.
The Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Professional (CM&AP) Program from the Coles College of Business’s M&A Academy provides participants with the analytical and business tools needed to manage successful M&A transactions from strategy assessment to valuation, diligence, negotiations, and execution. It is ideal for M&A intermediaries and other professionals, as well as senior management and business owners of the companies they serve.
THIS PROGRAM IS IDEAL FOR:
- M&A professionals and advisors interested in deepening their technical knowledge and practical execution skills.
- Company executives/owners considering M&A alternatives for maximizing shareholder value.
- Managers responsible for leading and executing acquisition and divestiture transactions.
During the CM&AP Program, participants will:
- Evaluate strategic alternatives for maximizing shareholder value through acquisitions.
- Value a target company using discounted cash flow analysis, market/transaction comparables, and other techniques.
- Perform financial and business diligence, and create a framework for performing quality of earnings analyses.
- Evaluate creative accounting and tax structures for an acquisition.
- Consider alternative financing structures and the optimal acquisition capital structure, including private equity.
- Review various negotiation tactics used in successful M&A transactions.
- Review legal issues and pitfalls and best practices involving purchase and sale agreements.
Tuition includes all program materials, daytime catering, midweek reception and dinner, and optional special sessions.
For companies requiring invoicing, please call 470-578-6765.
Questions? Contact Us
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 09/14/2020
- End Date 09/17/2020
- Delivery Classroom
- Total Hours 32
- Class Sessions 4
- Location Galleria Center
- City Atlanta, GA
- CEUs 3.2
- Fee $3,900
No extra information available at this moment.