Cisco CCNA Certification Preparation – Online
The Cisco CCNA Online Training Program will give you the essential knowledge to install, configure, and operate a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. You’ll learn about routed and switched LAN Emulation networks made up of Cisco equipment while you prepare for Cisco certification. The program provides focused coverage of Cisco router and switch configuration procedures. Upon completion of this program students will be prepared to take CCNA 200-301. Passing students will receive a voucher to take the exam.
Prerequisite: To enroll, we recommend that you have 1-3 years of experience working in a network environment. Individuals without this experience are advised to consider first completing a course like CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Network+.
- IP Data Networks: Network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs; Identify common applications; OSI and TCP/IP models; Network media
- LAN Switching Technologies: Determine media access control methods, Basic switching concepts; Configure switches, Ping, Telnet and SSH; VLANs; Trunking on Cisco switches
- IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6): Describe, identify and configure addresses for both IPv4 and IPv6
- IP Routing Technologies: Routing concepts; Configure and verify routers with CLI; Static and default routes; Routing and routing protocols; OSPF, InterVLAN Routing; SVI interfaces
- IP Services: DHCP, ACLs, NAT and NTP
- Network Device Security: Passwords, SSH, VTYs, physical security, disabling unused services and authentication; Switch Port Security features; Filter ACLs and limit telnet and SSH access
- LAN Switching Technologies: RSTP, PVSTP, Etherchannels; and PVSTP operation
- IP Routing Technologies: Cisco IOS router boot process; Configure a serial interface; Manage IOS files; Routing and routing protocols; OSPF and EIGRP
- IP Services: Recognize High Availability (FHRP) including VRRP, HSRP and GLBP; Syslog; SNMP v2 & v3
- Troubleshooting: Network Issues; VLAN problems; Trunking problems on switches; ACL issues; Netflow data; Spanning Tree operation issues; OSPF and EIGRP issues; InterVLAN routing problems; WAN implementation issues; NetFlow statistics; Etherchannel problems
- WAN Technologies: Identify different WAN Technologies; WAN serial connections; PPP connections between Cisco routers; Frame Relay on Cisco routers; PPPoE
Materials included: Official Cert Guide CCNA 200-301 Volume 1 and Volume 2
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: This program can be taken on a PC or Mac, however the Online Lab System will only function in a Windows environment. Instructors will assist students in setting up a home virtual lab system.
Remote Lab Requirements:
- The PC must be connected to a high-speed Internet connection
- The PC must have pop-up blockers turned off
- The PC must not be located behind a caching proxy firewall
- The PC must have Java JRE version 1.6.0 or higher installed
Please Note: It’s possible to run the remote labs with other operating systems (Linux or Apple); however, only the designated Windows operating systems with the required browser will be eligible for support.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 180
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 22.5
- Fee $2,495
No extra information available at this moment.