Cisco CCNA Certification Preparation – Online
The Cisco CCNA Online Training Program will give you the essential knowledge to install, configure, and operate a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. You’ll learn about routed and switched LAN Emulation networks made up of Cisco equipment while you prepare for Cisco certification. The program provides focused coverage of Cisco router and switch configuration procedures. Upon completion of this program students will be prepared to take 100-101 ICND1 and earn the CCENT, followed by 200-101 ICND2. After passing ICND1 and ICND2 students will earn the CCNA Certification. Students can also finish the program and be prepared to take the 200-120 CCNA exam, which is a single exam that can result in the CCNA certification.
Prerequisite: To enroll, we recommend that you have 1-3 years of experience working in a network environment.
- IP Data Networks: Network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs; Identify common applications; OSI and TCP/IP models; Network media
- LAN Switching Technologies: Determine media access control methods, Basic switching concepts; Configure switches, Ping, Telnet and SSH; VLANs; Trunking on Cisco switches
- IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6): Describe, identify and configure addresses for both IPv4 and IPv6
- IP Routing Technologies: Routing concepts; Configure and verify routers with CLI; Static and default routes; Routing and routing protocols; OSPF, InterVLAN Routing; SVI interfaces
- IP Services: DHCP, ACLs, NAT and NTP
- Network Device Security: Passwords, SSH, VTYs, physical security, disabling unused services and authentication; Switch Port Security features; Filter ACLs and limit telnet and SSH access
- LAN Switching Technologies: RSTP, PVSTP, Etherchannels; and PVSTP operation
- IP Routing Technologies: Cisco IOS router boot process; Configure a serial interface; Manage IOS files; Routing and routing protocols; OSPF and EIGRP
- IP Services: Recognize High Availability (FHRP) including VRRP, HSRP and GLBP; Syslog; SNMP v2 & v3
- Troubleshooting: Network Issues; VLAN problems; Trunking problems on switches; ACL issues; Netflow data; Spanning Tree operation issues; OSPF and EIGRP issues; InterVLAN routing problems; WAN implementation issues; NetFlow statistics; Etherchannel problems
- WAN Technologies: Identify different WAN Technologies; WAN serial connections; PPP connections between Cisco routers; Frame Relay on Cisco routers; PPPoE
The original program length is six months. If you need more time, you may request a 90-day extension for a fee of $225. Extension requests must be made before your initial six-month access period has expired.
Materials included: Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICD1 100-101 Official Cert Guide and Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Official Cert Guide
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 8 and later browsers.
Remote Lab Requirements:
- The PC must be connected to a high-speed Internet connection
- The PC must have pop-up blockers turned off
- The PC must not be located behind a caching proxy firewall
- The PC must have Java JRE version 1.6.0 or higher installed
Please Note: It’s possible to run the remote labs with other operating systems (Linux or Apple); however, only the designated Windows operating systems with the required browser will be eligible for support.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 180 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 180
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 18
- Fee $2,095
No extra information available at this moment.