Clinical Dental Assistant Certificate – Online
CERTIFIED DENTAL ASSISTANT, CDA AND DANB are trademarks of the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc. (DANB). This program is not reveiwed or endorsed by the DANB.
- Describe the progression of dental disease and preventive techniques.
- Identify the deciduous and permanent teeth and their functions, as well as anatomical landmarks of the head and neck.
- Identify the chain of infection, routes of transmission, and techniques used in sterilization and disinfection.
- Complete patient charting, take vital signs, and describe steps for emergency management.
- Set up trays for dental procedures and understand instrument transfer techniques.
- Expose and process quality radiographs.
- Identify dental materials and describe their uses.
- Describe the role of a dental assistant in each of the nine dental specialties.
Requirements: You must access this program with a PC or IBM-compatible computer. This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers.
Dental Assisting: A Comprehensive Approach
Dental Assisting Instrument Guide
Certification Exam Review for Dental Assisting: Prepare, Practice and Pass!
Dental Assisting: Interactive Skills and Procedures
Flossing and Brushing Teaching Model
Pediatric Hygiene Kits
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 240
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 24
- Fee $2,095
No extra information available at this moment.