Common Core Standards for English Language Arts K-5 – Online
Discover the Common Core State (CCSS) standards for English language arts, and gain confidence in applying them to the K-5 classroom. Explore the four English language strands—reading, writing, speaking and listening, and language—outlining the goals that students will aim for in each of those areas.
- Discover the 10 anchor standards of reading.
- Describe the foundational reading skills.
- Demonstrate how text exemplars can help detemine which informational texts satisfy the Common Core Standards.
- Discover the 10 anchor standards of writing.
- Describe Standards for Speaking and Listening
- Identify anchor standard and grade articulation by its abbriviation.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 02/12/2020
- End Date 04/03/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.