CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Cloud technology is part of our everyday lives. From personal to professional use, understanding the cloud and how it works is essential. Our CompTIA Cloud Essentials course will give you the knowledge and skills required to make clear and conscious decisions about cloud technologies. Through the evaluation of business use cases, you will learn what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective. You will also be able to identify what is involved with using the cloud and the financial impact of deploying to and governing the cloud. By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and understanding to make data-driven cloud recommendations for your business and personal life. This course will help prepare you for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ certification exam.
- Relate cloud computing concepts to business principles
- Identify cloud network and cloud storage technologies
- Apply cloud business principles
- Advise on a cloud design and migration
- Identify the technical aspects of cloud operations
- Explain cloud security concerns, measures, and concepts
- Relate cloud concepts to governance
- Apply risk management concepts
Prerequisites: A typical student taking the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ course should have six to twelve months of work experience in an IT environment with some exposure to basic business concepts. Basic working knowledge of computers and access to computer and Internet outside of class are required.
Requirements: Textbooks are required on the first day of class.
CompTIA is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. The College of Professional Education at Kennesaw State University is a CompTIA Authorized Academy Partner.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 04/12/2021
- End Date 05/03/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 21
- Class Sessions 7
- CEUs 2.1
- Fee $399
No extra information available at this moment.