CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certificate
Are you looking to kickstart your career in the growing field of technology? Our CompTIA certificate programs are a great place to start! CompTIA is an internationally-recognized technology association offering vendor-neutral IT certifications. For those just starting out, CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ is the perfect choice. It combines hands-on activities with lecture from a qualified instructor to ensure our students leave the classroom with applicable knowledge and experience.
Request More Information
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
What You’ll Learn
- Functions and types of devices used within a computer system
- Setting up a computer workstation
- Basic computer maintenance and support principles
- Principles of software and database development
- Identifying security issues for computers and networks
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level and newly-hired technical professionals, including PC support, help desk, and networking professionals
- Career changers
- Recent high school graduates interested in working in the IT field
- College students with an interest in IT
- Sales, operations, or marketing professionals looking to increase their ability to communicate with technical professionals and increase sales in IT-based companies
- Executives who seek better-informed decision making
- Professionals seeking to prepare for the CompTIA certification exams
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
Flex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Do you prefer to learn in our classroom or the comfort of your home? With our new Flex course format, you decide what works best for you. Our courses are taught live at a specific day and time in our clean, socially-distanced classroom and are simultaneously broadcast to our virtual classroom. With this flexible format, you choose one option when you register: to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting remotely. Either way, you get the same quality instruction from an industry professional in a live meeting with other learners.
- Start Date 08/10/2021
- End Date 09/28/2021
- Delivery Flex
- Total Hours 45
- Class Sessions 15
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 4.5
- Fee $999
No extra information available at this moment.