CompTIA Network+ Certificate
Are you looking to kickstart your career in the growing field of technology? Our CompTIA certificate programs are a great place to start! CompTIA is an internationally-recognized technology association offering vendor-neutral IT certifications. For those with some IT background looking to grow their skills in the field, our CompTIA Network+ Certificate can help. Our programs combine hands-on activities with lecture from a qualified instructor to ensure our students leave the classroom with applicable knowledge and experience.
Questions? Contact Us
Students should have a basic knowledge of computers and/or some experience working in the field. 9 months of professional experience working with computers is ideal. Completion of our CompTIA A+ Certificate is recommended. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
What You’ll Learn
- Network theory and communications
- Bounded and unbounded network media
- Routing and switching technologies
- Components of a TCP/IP implementation and data delivery methods
- Network security
- Network storage and performance
- Virtualized and remote networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level and newly-hired technical professionals, including PC support, help desk, and networking professionals
- Career changers
- Recent high school graduates interested in working in the IT field
- College students with an interest in IT
- Sales, operations, or marketing professionals looking to increase their ability to communicate with technical professionals and increase sales in IT-based companies
- Executives who seek better-informed decision making
- Professionals seeking to prepare for the CompTIA certification exams
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- Education Loans
Hyflex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Hyflex (Hybrid + Flex):
Our hybrid classes offer a blend of scheduled live course meetings and online coursework. For live meetings, you may register to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting online broadcast from your preferred location. You will complete the online coursework on your own while adhering to the course schedule and completion date.
- Start Date 09/15/2020
- End Date 11/17/2020
- Delivery Hyflex
- Total Hours 57
- Class Sessions 19
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 5.7
- Fee $1,499
No extra information available at this moment.