CompTIA Security+ Certificate
Are you looking to kickstart your career in the growing field of technology? Our CompTIA certificate programs are a great place to start! CompTIA is an internationally-recognized technology association offering vendor-neutral IT certifications. For those ready to build on their IT skills, our CompTIA Security+ Certificate will help you build on your knowledge of and professional experience with security fundamentals, networks, and organizational security as you acquire the specific skills needed to implement basic security services on any type of computer network. It combines hands-on activities with lecture from a qualified instructor to ensure our students leave the classroom with applicable knowledge and experience.
Request More Information
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
Students should have a basic knowledge of Windows computers and a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts. 9 months of professional experience working with networks and/or completion of our CompTIA A+ or Network+ Certificate is strongly recommended. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify attacks and security controls
- Security assessment tools
- Basic cryptography concepts
- Public key infrastructure
- Identity and access management controls
- Secure network architecture implementation
- Security for hosts, mobile, and embedded systems
- Security appliance, wireless, and physical access security
- Risk management, disaster recovery, and organizational security concepts
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level and newly-hired technical professionals, including PC support, help desk, and networking professionals
- Career changers
- Recent high school graduates interested in working in the IT field
- College students with an interest in IT
- Sales, operations, or marketing professionals looking to increase their ability to communicate with technical professionals and increase sales in IT-based companies
- Executives who seek better-informed decision making
- Professionals seeking to prepare for the CompTIA certification exams
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
Flex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Do you prefer to learn in our classroom or the comfort of your home? With our new Flex course format, you decide what works best for you. Our courses are taught live at a specific day and time in our clean, socially-distanced classroom and are simultaneously broadcast to our virtual classroom. With this flexible format, you choose one option when you register: to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting remotely. Either way, you get the same quality instruction from an industry professional in a live meeting with other learners.
- Start Date 06/12/2021
- End Date 08/14/2021
- Delivery Flex
- Total Hours 45
- Class Sessions 9
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 4.5
- Fee $1,499
No extra information available at this moment.