Conversational French Beginning – Online
Discover how easy it can be to learn common words and phrases for both leisure and business. This course makes pronunciation simple, with phonetic spellings for every word and phrase you need to learn. The course even includes audio, so you’ll be able to hear and practice the language with little more than a click of your mouse! You’ll also learn cultural tips in each lesson that will make you more comfortable in a foreign setting. After finishing this course, you’ll be prepared to speak French in a wide variety of settings and situations.
- Learn to pronounce the letters that make up French words.
- Learn numbers, dates and telling time.
- Learn words about the airport and getting around.
- Learn words for hotels, youth hostels and other accommodations.
- Learn about currency and communications.
- Learn French words for shopping.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and a computer equipped with working speakers or headphones.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.