Creating a Classroom Web Site – Online
Learn how to create a classroom Web site in this fun, easy-to-understand course for teachers. In no time, you’ll build a site with text, images, animations, tables, links, and more. Then you’ll create a WebQuest and a blog to add to your site. You’ll do all this and more as you discover how simple creating a classroom Web site can be and how having one can make you a more effective and dynamic teacher.
- Plan an effective and safe classroom Web site.
- Explore the world of HTML as you create a Web page header and body.
- Create a Web site that uses formatted text and color.
- Select an appropriate image, and add it to your classroom Web site.
- Make your site Web-friendly as you add links.
- Add a professional-looking table to your Web site.
- Evaluate existing WebQuests, and use HTML to add a title, an introduction, and a task to an original WebQuest for classroom use.
- Create a classroom blog.
- Publish your site on the World Wide Web.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 12/11/2019
- End Date 01/31/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.