Turn your business ideas into a solid plan for financing and long-term success. Committing your idea to paper in the form of a business plan not only increases your chances of obtaining financing, but also in keeping your business strategically focused. With the support of your instructor and a network of like-minded students, you’ll work through all of the major components of a business plan and emerge with your first draft in hand. And most importantly, you will have completed the first – and most difficult – step on the path to small business success.
- Learn about the basic outline for a business plan and understand the strategic planning process as it relates to business planning.
- Understand the purpose of and to write your vision and mission statements, identify your product and service offerings through a brainstorming exercise, and determine your business niche.
- Learn the basic components of marketing and learn market research techniques.
- Understand competitive analysis and discover the applications of SWOT analyses.
- Understand small business operations and manufacturing concerns, present them in a business plan format, and to locate sample business plans online to use as guides for creating your own plan.
- Look at the financial section of a business plan and small-business accounting practices and terms in general. Specifically, the capital equipment list, balance sheet, and breakeven analysis.
- Write the executive summary, learn basic formatting techniques, and include supporting documentation in the final version of your business plan.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Word.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Creating a Successful Business Plan - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Creating a Successful Business Plan - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
#3: Creating a Successful Business Plan - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: