In this professional development course for teachers, you’ll get the training you need to reach the diverse mix of students you face every day – learning proven strategies that turn diversity into opportunity. With students who have learning disabilities, neurobiological disorders, and physical challenges, the modern classroom requires an efficient and effective teacher who can prioritize under tight deadlines and be creative on demand. Learn how to be the kind of super teacher who can guide every student toward academic success.
- Understand the inclusive classroom and all its benefits.
- Provide the right atmosphere for students to manage their behavior.
- Determine and maximize student strengths.
- Modify your lessons to increase learning.
- Help students work around common obstacles.
- Reach more students by recognizing and capitalizing on your teaching style.
- Encourage the kind of collaboration that gets results.
- Work successfully with co-teachers.
- Measure your effectiveness.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Creating the Inclusive Classroom - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Creating the Inclusive Classroom - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: