Creating the Inclusive Classroom – Online
In this professional development course for teachers, you’ll get the training you need to reach the diverse mix of students you face every day – learning proven strategies that turn diversity into opportunity. With students who have learning disabilities, neurobiological disorders, and physical challenges, the modern classroom requires an efficient and effective teacher who can prioritize under tight deadlines and be creative on demand. Learn how to be the kind of super teacher who can guide every student toward academic success.
- Understand the inclusive classroom and all its benefits.
- Provide the right atmosphere for students to manage their behavior.
- Determine and maximize student strengths.
- Modify your lessons to increase learning.
- Help students work around common obstacles.
- Reach more students by recognizing and capitalizing on your teaching style.
- Encourage the kind of collaboration that gets results.
- Work successfully with co-teachers.
- Measure your effectiveness.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 08/12/2020
- End Date 10/02/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.