Take your CSS and XHTML skills to the next level and learn how to create professional-quality Web sites. You’ll find out the methods the pros use to quickly build effective sites that are easy to maintain and modify. You’ll discover the secrets to ensuring you keep total creative control over every aspect of a site. You’ll master specific techniques for creating flexible, table-less page layouts that adapt to all Web browsers, screen resolutions, and user needs. And you’ll learn how to build accessibility and search engine optimization into those page layouts.
Prerequisite: CSS and XHTML Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Use advanced selectors to create more powerful style rules.
- Master CSS floats, and use them to style a page layout.
- Master advanced techniques for working with lists and navigation bars.
- Master methods for sizing and positioning elements in columns.
- Discover techniques for designing layouts that optimize search engine indexing.
- Make your site more accessible to people with sensory and motor disabilities.
For Georgia teachers, this course grants 2 PLUs upon successful completion.
This course is part of the Advanced Web Design & Development Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge), e-mail, a text editor (like Windows Notepad), and completion of CSS and XHTML Introduction (or equivalent experience).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: