Have you ever seen a non-native speaking Spanish fluently? Were you impressed? Would you like to become more conversational and more comfortable in Spanish-speaking situations? Now you can. Our Speed Spanish courses are unlike any other Spanish classes you may have ever taken. You’ll see words, hear them pronounced properly, and be granted plenty of opportunities to practice your pronunciation. Then, you’ll learn several clever recipes that you can use to glue the words together into sentences. Enroll in Speed Spanish II, and you’ll see an immediate improvement in your Spanish fluency from the very first lesson.
Prerequisite: Speed Spanish
- Review Spanish pronunciation to take you closer to the target sounds you’ll need to make when speaking Spanish.
- Learn how and when to use present and past tense in Spanish-speaking situations.
- You will learn a range of ways to bring other people into your conversations.
- Help you become a highly capable storyteller, making past and present events more interesting to your listeners.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, a computer equipped with working speakers or headphones, and completion of Speed Spanish (or equivalent experience).
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: Speed Spanish II - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
Teaching Adult Learners – Online* (Self Paced)
Teaching Students With Autism – Online (Self Paced)
Creative Classroom – Online
Teacher’s Aide Professional Certificate – Online
Teaching Adult Learners – Online