If you’ve been teaching preschoolers or are in the process of becoming a preschool teacher, you know what short attention spans preschoolers have. You’ve probably wondered how to structure your days to make the most of the way they learn. Up to now, crafting original and inspiring lesson plans may have been a daunting task, but not for much longer! In this course, you’ll get equipped with a solid lesson plan template and lots of interchangeable activities to choose from—plenty of inspiration to take you and your students from September to May.
- Build an engaging classroom, and meet the learners you’ll find inside of it.
- Use a lesson planning template and start filling it in with a fun theme idea, circle discussion plans, literacy activities, and songs and fingerplays.
- Learn how to engage students with the All About Me and My Family theme during the first week of school.
- Help students showcase their newfound literary skills, number sense, and motor skills.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: Teaching Preschool: A Year of Inspiring Lessons - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
Understanding Adolescents – Online (Self Paced)
Teaching Students with ADHD – Online (Self Paced)
Teaching Writing – Grades K-3 – Online (Self Paced)
Speed Spanish – Online (Self Paced)
Teaching Students With Autism – Online (Self Paced)