Effective Business Writing – Online
Do you have a nagging suspicion that a small improvement in your writing skills might also improve your career prospects? Don’t let small gaps in your business writing skills prevent you from reaching your full potential! It doesn’t matter whether you’re a clerical worker, an engineer, or an executive. If you communicate with others in writing, you need this course to help you identify and eliminate problem areas. By the end of this course, you’ll know the secret to developing powerful written documents that immediately draw readers in and keep them motivated to continue until your very last, well-chosen word.
- Be able to use a brainstorming technique called dialoguing to determine what your reader cares about.
- Be able to use the brainstorming technique of freewriting to determine what first sentence will motivate your reader to read all you’ve written.
- Be able to eliminate words that create barriers to communication.
- Be able to write effective email.
- Be able to detect errors in tone and correct them.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 02/10/2021
- End Date 04/02/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.