Effective Selling – Online (Self Paced)
The goal of Effective Selling is not to teach you how to make a sale today, but to help you discover how you can easily convert a potential customer into a long term asset. Effective Selling will help you lay the groundwork for repeat business and your future success. In sales, there are no quick fixes. However, with the knowledge, planning skills, communication techniques, and the understanding of human nature that you will gain from this course, your sales will grow as if by magic.
- The basic concepts of selling and terminology.
- Preparation, including itineraries, sales call reports, and the customer database.
- Learning to sell yourself, sell your company, and sell your product.
- Communication: Communicating with your customers and your company.
- Making effective presentations.
- Learn about the different personality types and how to identify them.
- Learn how to successfully close the sale.
- Learn how to handle customer complaints.
- Learn to negotiate successfully.
- Dealing with your competition.
- Learn how to handle a variety of difficult situations.
This course is part of the Sales Professional Certificate. For more information on this certificate, click here.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.