(19 contact hours) The Certificate in End-of-Life Care will enhance the knowledge and skills of health care professionals and individuals who work with or care for those experiencing a terminal illness.
- End-of-Life Issues: Ethical Issues
- End-of-Life Issues: Hospice and Palliative Care
- End-of-Life Issues: Pain Assessment and Management
- End-of-Life Issues: Physiologic Changes at the End of Life
- End-of-Life Issues: Death, Dying, and Grief
- Cultural Considerations at the End of Life
- Pediatric End-of-Life Care: Compassion and Caring
- Caregiving at the End of Life: Issues and Considerations
- Organ and Tissue Donation and Recovery
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: End of Life Care Certificate - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: