Energy Medicine Certificate – Online
Gain knowledge about the use of healing energy medicine techniques in health care. Start out by examining the science behind the energy medicine field and explore the Indian healing tradition regarding the energy centers in the body (chakras). With this knowledge you will discover new healing practices that that center on treating the biofield. You will also learn how music, sound, and meditation can benefit the mind and the body to promote self-awareness. Discover the various forms of gentle hand techniques, such as Therapeutic Touch®, Healing Touch, Reiki, reflexology, and craniosacral therapy. Finally, you will learn about traditional Chinese practices, such as qigong, which is a system of self-healing that focuses on posture, movement, breathing techniques, acupuncture, and meditation. By the end of this course, you will be well on your way to utilizing energy medicine to help your patients.
- Identify the theories and clinical efficacy of acupuncture.
- Understand the scientific evidence behind the biofield as well as the variety of healing practices that focus on it.
- Become familiar with Indian healing traditions as well as the traditional Chinese practice of qigong.
- Learn the mind-body benefits of music, sound, and meditation to promote present-moment awareness.
- Understand the usage of Therapeutic Touch®, Healing Touch, Reiki, reflexology, and craniosacral therapy.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF plug-in (a free download obtained at Adobe.com .)
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 06/17/2020
- End Date 08/07/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 10
- Class Sessions 6
- CEUs 1
- Fee $79
No extra information available at this moment.