ESL Grammar – Online (Self Paced)
If English is your second language and you’re headed to college, this course will teach you the principles of grammar and structure you’ll need to succeed.
Prerequisite:This course is designed for intermediate to advanced level ESL students. A basic understanding of English grammar is required.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of grammar.
- Acquire skills in recognizing major verb tenses and verb forms.
- Develop a mastery in the use of count and non-count nouns.
- Develop a mastery in the use of the perfect tense: present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect.
- Understand of the difference between active and passive voice.
- Understand adjective and adverb clauses and phrases.
- Learn how to change a quoted speech to a reported speech.
- Contrast the difference between real and unreal conditionals.
- Understand how to determine what verb form to use if a subject is singlular, third person, plural or non-count.
- Review ESL common trouble spots.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.