Ethical Hacker Certificate Bootcamp
Cybercrime is on the rise all over the world. We hear about people and companies being victimized by hackers every day. Companies are recognizing the fact that in order to defend against these criminals, we must think like the criminal. We must know the tools and skills of malicious hackers in order to defend against these attacks. This course will teach you the skills and techniques that malicious hackers use so we can better understand how to defend against them. This course is essential for people entering the cybersecurity world. This certification can be used to apply for positions, such as a network penetration tester or a cybersecurity analyst. This is a condensed version of the 15-week course and would be a good course to use as a refresher or exam prep. We will spend 5 days going over all the material needed to become a certified ethical hacker. The June class will be online only.
Digital copy of textbook, access to iLabs, and a CEH voucher are included in the course price. You are required to have a laptop to take this class as it will be online for the June running.
The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. You can find more information about this certification by visiting www.eccouncil.org
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. This is a fast-paced bootcamp. Working knowledge of computers and access to computer and Internet are required. Students should have a strong understanding of network operations and security terminology prior to enrolling. Some experience with Linux command line and command line tools is required. An interest in cybersecurity and cybersecurity knowledge is encouraged. Class will be held online for the June class.
- Assess ethical and legal requirements of security assessment and penetration testing and determine a strategy to comply with these requirements.
- Analyze different phases of hacking and recommend the strategy to use ethical hacking for assessing security of various components of information systems.
- Compare and contrast different hacking techniques and analyze the legal implications of hacking.
- Examine different vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks to information systems and recommend the countermeasures.
- Analyze cryptography algorithms and encryption techniques, and design implementation strategies for securing information.
- Compare and contrast various network security assessments and hacking tools.
- Assess various network security techniques and tools, and implement the appropriate level of information security controls based on evidence, information, and research.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
Hyflex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Hyflex (Hybrid + Flex):
Our hybrid classes offer a blend of scheduled live course meetings and online coursework. For live meetings, you may register to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting online broadcast from your preferred location. You will complete the online coursework on your own while adhering to the course schedule and completion date.
- Start Date 04/07/2021
- End Date 04/11/2021
- Delivery Hyflex
- Total Hours 40
- Class Sessions 5
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 4
- Fee $2,899
No extra information available at this moment.