Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced – Online
Wouldn’t it be great to learn how to effectively use all the advanced Excel features? In this practical and information-packed course, you’ll see how to maximize this program’s functions and capabilities.
You’ll see how to work with the additional analytical tools provided by Excel add-ins and become skilled in using validation to protect the integrity of your worksheets from less experienced users. Learn how to add functional and eye-catching custom controls to any worksheet and how to use scenarios and data tables to quickly perform what-if data analyses. Discover advanced techniques for PivotTables, such as creating calculated fields and calculated items. Become adept at consolidating and importing external data, and master conditional formatting to highlight duplicate entries and other common worksheet problems. Learn how Excel 2010 table tools take the complexity out of table creation and management and become proficient at nesting functions within other functions.
Prerequisite: Excel 2010 Intermediate
- Learn how to customize Excel using the Quick Access Toolbar and other behind-the-scenes controls to become more efficient in your use of the program.
- Create custom controls to facilitate user input.
- Use formula conditional formatting to analyze data or track trends.
- Use functions and create nested functions.
- Import data from multiple sources.
- Learn to use Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, and Solver.
- Master the use of PivotTables and PivotCharts.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Excel 2010. Software is not included in course fee.This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, users of older versions of Microsoft Excel, or users of OpenOffice.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.