Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate – Online (Self Paced)
Take your Excel skills to the next level! In these hands-on lessons, you’ll master charting, PivotTables, Slicers, Sparklines, and other advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2010. You’ll learn how to harness the power of Excel’s data analysis and filtering tools and see how easy it is to create macros that eliminate repetitive tasks. You’ll also set yourself apart from the casual Excel user by adding VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and Excel’s other time-saving functions to your repertoire. So get ready for six fun, action-packed weeks that will make you an Excel expert!
Prerequisite: Excel 2010 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn to create the right chart for the right job.
- Discover why Goal Seek eliminates formula guesswork.
- Find out how to use the Excel PivotTable to create a quick, easy-to-read summary of data in an otherwise unwieldy spreadsheet.
- Become proficient at using the PivotTable to filter, group, and chart data.
- Understand how macros can help you work more efficiently by automating tasks you find time-consuming or repetitive.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Excel 2010. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, users of older versions of Microsoft Excel, or users of OpenOffice.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.