Excel 2013 Advanced – Online
Master advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel 2013, including analysis tools, data tables, PivotTables, and conditional formatting.
Prerequisite: Excel 2013 Intermediate
- Learn data analysis tools to improve decision making and streamline processes.
- Create data forms that replace applying filters and formats separately.
- Use conditional formatting to hide errors, highlight records based on multiple criteria, and more.
- Use functions and create nested functions.
- Learn one and two-variable data tables for analyzing potential outcomes.
- Learn the functions available in the Analysis ToolPak.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safar web browser, and Microsoft Excel 2013. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, users of older versions of Microsoft Excel, or “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Excel 2013.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 12/11/2019
- End Date 01/31/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.