Gain dozens of shortcuts and tricks for setting up fully formatted Excel 2013 worksheets quickly and efficiently. Learn to write mathematical formulas and discover how to use the function wizard to quickly and automatically calculate statistics, loan payments, future value, and more. Get tips on sorting and analyzing data, designing custom charts and graphs, creating three-dimensional workbooks, building links between files, endowing your worksheets with decision-making capabilities, and automating frequently-repeated tasks with macros and buttons. This course will also teach you the new Quick Analysis, Flash Fill, and charting capabilities available in Excel 2013.
- Gain an understanding of the Excel interface and shortcuts and learn the five steps to always follow when creating worksheets.
- Learn about references and writing sophisticated formulas.
- Discover how to create a three-dimensional workbook.
- Learn how to create and manage the various charting features in Excel 2013.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of functions.
- Learn how to automate tedious or time-consuming tasks and use Excel to aid in decision making.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Microsoft Office or Excel 2013 or Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium, Windows 7 or 8 operating system, Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader). Note: This course is not suitable for Mac users, users of older versions of Excel, or users of OpenOffice. Starter or Web App versions of Excel are not compatible with this course.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: