Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced – Online
Master advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel 2016, including analysis tools, data tables and databases, PivotTables, custom controls, importing external data, and conditional formatting. Learn to use validation to protect the integrity of your worksheets and solve common worksheet problems.
Prerequisite: Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Learn data analysis tools to improve decision making and streamline processes.
- Create data forms that replace applying filters and formats separately.
- Use conditional formatting to hide errors, highlight records based on multiple criteria, and more.
- Use functions and create nested functions.
- Learn one and two-variable data tables for analyzing potential outcomes.
- Learn the functions available in the Analysis ToolPak.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Microsoft Excel 2016. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users, users of older versions of Microsoft Excel, or “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Excel 2016.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 02/10/2021
- End Date 04/02/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.