Microsoft Excel 2016 Introduction – Online
Gain dozens of shortcuts and tricks for setting up fully formatted Excel 2016 worksheets, workbooks, charts, and graphs, quickly and efficiently. Learn to write mathematical formulas and discover how to use the function wizard to quickly and automatically calculate statistics, loan payments, future value, and more. Get tips on sorting and analyzing data, designing custom charts and graphs, creating three-dimensional workbooks, building links between files, endowing your worksheets with decision-making capabilities, and automating frequently-repeated tasks with macros and buttons. This course will also teach you Quick Analysis, Flash Fill, and charting capabilities available in Excel 2016.
- Gain an understanding of the Excel interface and shortcuts and learn the five steps to always follow when creating worksheets.
- Learn about references and writing sophisticated formulas.
- Discover how to create a three-dimensional workbook.
- Learn how to create and manage the various charting features in Excel 2016.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of functions.
- Learn how to automate tedious or time-consuming tasks and use Excel to aid in decision making.
This course is part of the Microsoft Office Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Microsoft Office or Excel 2016 or Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium, Windows 7, 8, or 10 operating system, Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or higher), Google chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe PDF plug-ins (a free and simple download you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads ). Note: This course is not suitable for Mac users, users of older versions of Excel, or users of OpenOffice. Starter or Web App versions of Excel are not compatible with this course.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.