Master Microsoft Excel’s most advanced features. Use data analysis tools to improve your decision making and practice generating accurate data more quickly. Gain advanced techniques to use when working with databases and PivotTables.
Prerequisite: Excel 2019 Intermediate (or equivalent experience)
- Learn how to format and work with tables using data forms and database techniques.
- Employ data validation techniques to fix incorrect or missing data in a workbook.
- Practice using custom controls to create standard and drop-down list boxes, check boxes, option buttons, and group boxes.
- Learn how to use conditional formatting to hide errors, to highlight records based on multiple criteria, to track and alert you about due dates, and more.
- Efficiently summarize data from multiple sources using the consolidation function.
- Use the Power Query tool and import external database to combine two database tables into a single import.
- Work with Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, Solver, and PivotTables.
- Update workbooks using the Analysis ToolPak, including Moving Average, Sampling tools, the View Side by Side tool, and the Watch Window.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Excel 2019 Advanced - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Excel 2019 Advanced - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
#3: Excel 2019 Advanced - Online
|Start Date||October 13, 2021|
|End Date||December 03, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: