Excel 2019 Intermediate – Online
Learn the intermediate features available in Excel 2019, like additioinal charting features, AutoFilter, Goal Seek, PivotTables, Sparklines, and Macros.
Prerequisite: Excel 2019 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Choose the right chart for the data story you want to tell.
- Discover how to AutoFilter and Sort your data to view specific records.
- Deduce the right formula to use by using Goal Seek.
- Create PivotTables, allowing you to see your datea from different perspectives.
- Employ Solver, a tool to help you speculate different outcomes by changing different inputs.
- Design Macros to perform time-consuming tasks in seconds with just one swift click.
This course is part of the Microsoft Office Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 06/17/2020
- End Date 08/07/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.