Excel 2019 Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Learn the secrets behind writing powerful formulas, using functions, sorting and analyzing data, designing custom charts and graphs, building links, and custom toolbar buttons. You will also be introduced Excel 2019’s powerful charting capabilities and features like Quick Analysis and Flash Fill.
- Develop a solid understanding of the Excel interface.
- Discover five simple steps to ensure that your worksheets are well-planned, well-constructed, and beautifully formatted.
- Differentiate between relative, absolute, mixed, and circular references.
- Develop skills in subtotalling, sorting, and filtering.
- Create, adjust, and format your chart types, labels, titles, and colors.
- Employ statistical, financial, and if Functions.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.