Learn the secrets behind writing powerful formulas, using functions, sorting and analyzing data, designing custom charts and graphs, building links, and custom toolbar buttons. You will also be introduced Excel 2019’s powerful charting capabilities and features like Quick Analysis and Flash Fill.
- Develop a solid understanding of the Excel interface.
- Discover five simple steps to ensure that your worksheets are well-planned, well-constructed, and beautifully formatted.
- Differentiate between relative, absolute, mixed, and circular references.
- Develop skills in subtotalling, sorting, and filtering.
- Create, adjust, and format your chart types, labels, titles, and colors.
- Employ statistical, financial, and if Functions.
This course is part of the Microsoft Office Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Excel 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Excel 2019 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||November 17, 2021|
|End Date||January 07, 2022|
#2: Excel 2019 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||December 15, 2021|
|End Date||February 04, 2022|
#3: Excel 2019 Introduction - Online
|Start Date||January 12, 2022|
|End Date||March 04, 2022|
#4: Excel 2019 Introduction - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: