Executive Leadership For Women in Higher Education
The most successful women have vision, fortitude, and the ability to work in competitive environments without compromising their unique traits and skill sets. This program is designed to improve the leadership capabilities and performance of high potential professional women.
Personal Branding/Networking: Unleash the Power of Relationships, Understanding Personal Motivation Using DiSC, Language, Communication & Influence, The Art of Tactful Self Promotion, Negotiating for Yourself, How Remarkable Women Lead.
This Program is Ideal For
- High-potential women transitioning from management to leadership.
- Women who want to enhance their value to their organization.
- Women whose organizations desire to support high-potential women in their workforce.
- Develop you as a future leader in your organization.
- Enhance your ability to provide value to your company.
- Increase the impact of your interpersonal relationships in the workplace – Leave you with tangible tactics that you can implement immediately.
For companies requiring invoicing, please call 470-578-6765.
Questions? Contact Us
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 05/08/2020
- End Date 08/07/2020
- Delivery Classroom
- Total Hours 22.5
- Class Sessions 7
- Location KSU Center
- CEUs 2.8
- Fee $3,900
No extra information available at this moment.