Fundamentals of Professional Selling Mobile Learning
This program provides a foundation for individuals just beginning their sales career and new approaches for veteran salespeople who want to accelerate their careers, and their incomes, by mastering the art and science of professional selling.
The key topics include:
- Developing the mindset of top performing salespeople
- Building foundational soft selling and process skills
- Understanding the buyer’s mind and needs
- Improving customer relationships
- Prospecting strategies and skills
- Presenting value-driven solutions
- Managing customer concerns and objections
- Successfully gaining commitment
The professional selling certification process assists companies in driving new revenue, reducing salesforce turnover, and dramatically improving ramp-up time for new sales hires. The Professional Selling program will benefit any individual who wants to learn the process and skills needed to become a highly-respected sales professional and future sales leader.
The Center for Professional Selling at Kennesaw State University will award program graduates with a Certificate in the Fundamentals of Professional Selling.
For information on payment plans or invoicing, please call 470-578-6765.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 25
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.5
- Fee $895
No extra information available at this moment.