This course focuses on the skills you’ll need to prepare professional, competitive and compelling grant proposals. You’ll be guided step-by-step through the entire process of developing and writing a grant proposal. In just six short weeks, you’ll be prepared to convert an idea into a complete, well-developed package.
More than a simple how-to, Get Grants teaches you how to recognize what makes a project attractive to a funding agency and how to create a compelling case. Whether you are thinking of proposal writing as a career option or are looking to help your organization generate additional external funding, this course will show you how to produce more competitive proposals and be more successful in getting grant awards.
- Learn about funding sources and how to determine the fundability of a project.
- Find out how a typical grant proposal is organized and what its components are.
- Identify and define goals, objectives, and activities, and develop realistic, measurable objectives.
- Explore the methods/activities section and discover how to build a comprehensive project plan.
- Create a clear and realistic project budget.
- Understand the importance of dissemination and future funding plans.
- Get acquainted with different funding sources and ways to search for funding information.
- Discover the ins and outs of preparing proposal packages for federal agencies and private foundations.
- Identify how to avoid common grant writing mistakes and make your proposal stand out.
This course is part of the Grant Writing Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Get Grants - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||September 03, 2021|
#2: Get Grants - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
#3: Get Grants - Online
|Start Date||October 13, 2021|
|End Date||December 03, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: