Global Healing Systems Certificate – Online
Gain a deeper knowledge of medical treatment by exploring alternative healthcare practices from India, China, Eastern Europe, and Central, North, and South America. Start out by examining how these healing practices differ from conventional medical practices and then delve into the six global traditions that provide many in these regions with their primary source of healthcare. By the end of this course, you will be well on your way to understanding the health and wellness practices and techniques of these traditions.
- Identify the causes of disharmonies and diseases, diagnostic methods, treatment methods, and principles of Ayurvedic medicine.
- Understand the importance of cultural and spiritual elements of Native North American healing traditions.
- Become familiar with the medicine system of Central and South America.
- Learn the benefits and traditions of the South African and Chinese healing methods to promote body, mind, and spiritual awareness.
- Understand the way the Unani healing system has influenced Western medicine.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF plug-in (a free download obtained at Adobe.com .)
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 02/10/2021
- End Date 04/02/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 13
- Class Sessions 7
- CEUs 1.3
- Fee $139
No extra information available at this moment.