GMAT Preparation – Online
Discover powerful test-taking techniques and methods for improving your score on the GMAT. Applying to graduate business and management schools usually means taking the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). GMAT Preparation will provide you with test-taking techniques and methods for improving your score and saving time on all GMAT question types. You’ll review the more familiar questions and learn how to approach question types that may be new to you, like critical reasoning and data sufficiency. In the verbal lessons, we will discuss how to do your best on reading comprehension questions, sentence correction questions, critical reasoning questions, and the analytical writing assessment. In the quantitative lessons, we provide a comprehensive math review and techniques for tackling both problem solving and data sufficiency questions. You will practice on actual GMAT tests from previous years, which is the best way to prepare for any standardized test.
- Become familiar with the types of questions included in the verbal sections of the GMAT and the general format of the GMAT’s analytical section.
- Understand the general approach to and the specific question types in the reading comprehension sections.
- Learn how to outline and write the writing assessment topics.
- Introduce techniques for approaching problem solving questions.
- Review some math concepts the GMAT may require you to recall from memory and practice data sufficiency and problem solving questions using a simulated practice test.
The following Textbooks are highly recommended, but not required: The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition, or The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, and The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 05/12/2021
- End Date 07/02/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $139