Grammar Refresher II – Online (Self Paced)
MUST CALL TO REGISTER: 470-578-6765 or 470-578-6693
Take your grammar and writing skills to the next level by reviewing the foundational elements of grammar, such as parts of speech, punctuation, and mechanics. Delve into sentence structure, nouns, pronouns, and verb tenses. You will also explore adjective and adverb use and learn about best practices for using parts of speech effectively in your writing. Last, you will learn about phrases, clauses, parallelism, coordination, subordination, and the different types of business writing, paragraph writing, and formal essay writing. By the end of the course, you will have the advanced grammar skills you need to use in everyday life, school, and work.
- Identify parts of speech and how they work together.
- Understand the different kinds of punctuation and mechanics issues.
- Identify common construction errors and understand how to use the various types of nouns effectively.
- Effectively use verbs, adjectives,adverbs, clauses and phrases in your writing.
- Describe the issues of coordination, subordination, and parallelism.
- Utilize editing and writing skills to develop business letters, conclusion paragraphs, thesis statements, and introductory paragraphs for essays.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF. Software is not included in course fee.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.