Grant Proposal Writing Advanced – Online (Self Paced)
Gain a full understanding of the criteria funders use to determine whether your grant proposal gets funded or rejected.
Prerequisite: Completion of an Introductory Grant Writing course or equivalent experience.
- Learn the different types of proposal formats.
- Learn how to match funders with projects.
- Research and write the sections of History and Major Accomplishments, Current Programs and Activities, Target Population, Partnerships, Needs Statement, Program Design, Management Plan, and Evaluation Plan.
- Learn how to develop the Budget section.
- Learn how to apply finishing touches and follow-up detail.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.