GRE Preparation – Quantitative – Online (Self Paced)
This course features a math review and techniques for tackling the quantitative comparison, discrete quantitative, and data interpretation questions that make up the math section of the GRE. We will also cover time saving techniques for both the paper-based and computer administrations of the test.
- To introduce the basic structure of the GRE quantitative sections and question types.
- To review basic math concepts, algebra concepts, geometry concepts, and statistics concepts
- To learn and practice the approach to quantitative and discrete comparison questions.
- To learn the approach to data interpretation questions.
“The instructors were very well informed and incredibly helpful. I found the online format for this class to be very helpful and very friendly. I believe much of this was due to the instructors methods and dedication. I would highly recommend them to any other student.”
— D. Heintz, Acworth, GA
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159