This course covers all question types on the verbal and analytical sections of the GRE. We will discuss how to do your best on reading comprehension, analogies, sentence completions, antonyms, and logical and analytical reasoning questions. We will cover time saving techniques for both the paper based and computer administrations of the test.
- To learn the types of questions included in the verbal section of the GRE
- To review the general approach to the reading comprehension sections
- To learn the techniques for choosing the best answer to sentence completion questions.
- To practice sentence completion techniques on actual GRE tests from previous years.
- To review and practice the elements of grammar, mechanics, and proper sentence construction
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: GRE Preparation - Verbal and Analytical - Online
|Start Date||October 13, 2021|
|End Date||December 03, 2021|
#2: GRE Preparation - Verbal and Analytical - Online
|Start Date||November 17, 2021|
|End Date||January 07, 2022|
#3: GRE Preparation - Verbal and Analytical - Online
|Start Date||December 15, 2021|
|End Date||February 04, 2022|
#4: GRE Preparation - Verbal and Analytical - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: