Green Supply Chain Professional Certificate – Online
This professional certification program will help you learn the essentials of green product standards and labeling as well as how to develop sustainability supplier programs, implement sustainable business practices, apply lean and green manufacturing strategies, and integrate these practices across the extended supply chain.
Prerequisite: There are no specific prerequisites for this program. Students should have basic keyboarding and computer skills and be comfortable navigating the Internet. They must also have an understanding of a word-processing computer program (Microsoft Word recommended), and they need to have e-mail capabilities as well.
- Establish and maintain a green procurement strategy
- Identify corporate social responsibility strategies to meet organizational needs
- Develop and use Green Supply Practices (GSP)
- Select and use a variety of environmental accounting methods effectively
- Improve operational sustainability by applying green strategies to the logistics and supply chain
- Align supply chain operations and business strategies to meet sustainability objectives
Upon registering, you’re given an initial thirteen months to complete this program. Should you need more time beyond the thirteen months, an extension of one month is available with a fee of $25.
There are no refunds for this course. For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 13 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 60
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 6
- Fee $1,695
No extra information available at this moment.