Get the professional development training you need to improve student literacy as an accomplished teacher shares the secrets of turning guided reading strategies into opportunities for teaching writing. Find out how to harness the power of the total literacy framework. The road to literacy is also the road to ingenuity, invention, and imagination, and you’ll soon learn how to take your students from groans to grins with creative lesson plans that really work!
- Learn about the problems students have with reading and writing and how we can help.
- Explore the recipe for a strong guided reading and writing lesson.
- Use books to inspire students to write stories.
- Present nonfiction as a launching pad for article writing.
- Help students fall in love with writing poetry after reading great poems.
- Extend research material into paper writing with ease.
- Make content-area reading fun so it naturally flows into writing opportunities.
- Explore the best ways to teach and reinforce good writing habits.
- Maximize student achievement with writing conferences.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Guided Reading and Writing - Strategies for Student Achievement - Online
|Start Date||November 17, 2021|
|End Date||January 07, 2022|
#2: Guided Reading and Writing - Strategies for Student Achievement - Online
|Start Date||December 15, 2021|
|End Date||February 04, 2022|
#3: Guided Reading and Writing - Strategies for Student Achievement - Online
|Start Date||January 12, 2022|
|End Date||March 04, 2022|
#4: Guided Reading and Writing - Strategies for Student Achievement - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: