Discover what you need to know to homeschool your children successfully. You’ll find out how to research legal requirements, choose the best curriculum, organize your school day, provide great socialization opportunities, and make the most of raising your children. When you finish this course, you’ll have lots of information and guidance to plot your homeschooling course for years to come!
- Explore the legalities of homeschooling, along with its language and history.
- Understand the different types of curriculum and how they might best fit your family.
- Explore socialization issues, and discover activities for homeschooled children.
- Become familiar with resources and support options for homeschoolers, both locally and on the Internet.
- Select and teach the life skills you want your children to know, including how to manage their time and finances.
View full course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Homeschool With Success - Online
|Start Date||February 09, 2022|
|End Date||April 01, 2022|
#2: Homeschool With Success - Online
|Start Date||March 16, 2022|
|End Date||May 06, 2022|
#3: Homeschool With Success - Online
|Start Date||April 13, 2022|
|End Date||June 03, 2022|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: