Human Anatomy and Physiology II – Online
Gain a more advanced understanding of the structure and function of the human body! In this course, you’ll learn about the four main types of tissues, the general and special senses, cellular metabolism, and the importance of chemicals called acids, bases, and salts. You’ll also find out about significant events throughout the lifespan, from fertilization of an egg cell through old age.
- Become familiar with the four major types of tissues—epithelial, connective, muscle, and nervous.
- Explore sensation and learn about touch, pressure, temperature, and pain.
- Understand the structures of the eye and the perception of sight.
- Discover the physics of sound and how the structures of your ears allow you to hear.
- Find out about the important senses of smell and taste.
- Study the fascinating topic of cellular metabolism—the chemical reactions that occur in your body’s cells.
- Learn what happens during pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum period, and breastfeeding.
- Understand changes that occur during puberty, adulthood, and old age.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 02/10/2021
- End Date 04/02/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.