Adobe Illustrator is the program of choice for many graphic and visual artists. It allows you to draw and manipulate artwork, add special effects, apply color, and much, much more. This program also sets the industry standard for creating vector images, which you can resize without loss of quality. Whether you’re looking to do a little more with your art or to design professionally, this class will give you the Illustrator training you need!
- Discover Illustrator while creating a Live Trace image.
- Create and manipulate geometric shapes.
- Develop color schemes and apply color to objects.
- Use the Layers panel and Appearance panels to group, rearrange, and style objects.
- Create, refine, and edit pencil paths.
- Use the Type tool to create and edit text.
- Use the Pen tool to create shapes and trace drawings.
- Create and apply brushes in the Brushes panel.
- Shade and create special effects with the Blend tool.
- Create and color gradient mesh objects using the Mesh tool.
- Create and use 2-D and 3-D symbols.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Adobe Illustrator CS6. Software is not included in course fee.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: