Indoor Air Quality Manager (CIAQM) Certification Preparation – Online
In this Certified Indoor Air Quality Manager Online Training and Certification Program, you’ll learn how to diagnose, resolve, and prevent indoor air quality (IAQ) complaints. You’ll also establish a comprehensive IAQ plan specific to your buildings.
Upon registering, you’re given an initial six months to complete this program. Should you need more time beyond the six months, there are two extension options available: one month for $25 or one hundred days for $100.
- Develop a comprehensive IAQ management plan
- Establish a system to manage IAQ complaints
- Create an IAQ Profile for your buildings
- Identify conditions that lead to IAQ problems
- Solve simple IAQ problems in-house
- Prevent IAQ problems
Requirements: This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers.
Materials: All material is available online. You’ll be able to save the entire text portion of the program as a PDF file so that you can reference the material even after you’ve completed the program.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 16
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 1.6
- Fee $1,095
No extra information available at this moment.