Indoor Environmentalist (CIE) Certification Preparation – Online
- Start an indoor air quality consulting practice
- Prevent, diagnose, and resolve indoor environmental problems in homes, offices, and schools
- Use IAQ instruments and equipment to measure contaminants such as mold, bacteria, VOCs, carbon monoxide, radon, particulates, triggers to asthma and allergies, and more
- Apply current industry guidelines to standardize assessments and reporting
- Understand how building design, HVAC, and material selection all influence the indoor environment
Requirements: This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. The Adobe Flash Player is required for this program.
Upon registering, you’re given an initial six months to complete this program. Should you need more time beyond the six months, an extension of one month is available with a fee of $25 or an extension of one hundred days is available with a fee of $100.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 32
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 3.2
- Fee $1,195
No extra information available at this moment.