This dynamic course makes learning Italian fun and surprisingly easy. You’ll learn how to ask directions, book a room, order a meal, and much more – in Italian! Phonetic spellings of each word and phrase make mastering pronunciation a breeze. The course audio even lets you hear and practice Italian with a simple click of your mouse. Cultural notes are included throughout the course to help you better understand the Italian people and their way of life. This course will prepare you to speak basic Italian in a wide variety of settings and situations, and it promises to enrich your experiences while traveling in Italy. Benissimo!
- Get acquainted with the history of the Italian language, and learn some basic words and phrases.
- Discover the Italian alphabet and pronunciation rules.
- Explore how Italian articles (definite and indefinite), nouns, and adjectives work in the singular and plural forms.
- Ask about and discuss the days of the week, months, dates, seasons, and discuss the weather.
- Learn how to tell time, ask the time, and understand transportation and business schedules.
- Ask about foods and beverages, and order meals in various kinds of eateries.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Instant Italian - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Instant Italian - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: