Integrating Technology in the Classroom – Online
In this professional development course for teachers, you’ll learn the secrets of technology integration in the classroom, gaining the skills educators need to use tools such as wikis, podcasts, and blogs effectively. You’ll discover simple ways to integrate technology to enhance your subject material and meet your Common Core standards and other course goals. We’ll explore quick-and-easy, standards-based solutions for more interactive lesson plans, exciting WebQuests, and challenging assignments. We’ll also unleash the power of Web resources, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Discover how the learning-centered teaching style invites technology integration.
- Learn about and design a teacher presentation station.
- Introduce Internet technology into a lesson.
- Incorporate keyboarding in your classroom.
- Integrate technology into reading instruction.
- Develop activities that involve technology and writing.
- Enrich your classroom science lessons with technology.
- Add technology to your math lessons.
- Energize your social studies lessons with technology-friendly activities.
- Capitalize on technology as an affordable way to bring music and art back to school.
- Use technology to reach different types of learners in your classroom.
- Discover integration tips that will help you make your classroom safer and smarter.
“This is a great course and a well-informed teacher. I would recommend this course to anyone who has frequent need of a computer either at work or home. The writing was both informative and easy to read and the instructions were clear. The most beneficial portion of the course to me were the various websites given and the descriptions and analysis offered of each one. I will enjoy using this information in a number of areas.”
– T. Anderson, Greensboro, NC
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 11/11/2020
- End Date 01/01/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.