Introduction to Biology – Online
Are you interested in learning more about living things? This course will teach you about the structure and function of the human body at the cellular level. You will learn about what DNA is and how forensic scientists use it to solve crimes. This course will help you to understand the fundamental causes of human disease and will prepare you for more advanced courses in human anatomy and physiology.
- Understand the structure, organization, and function of your cells.
- Understand DNA and how it sends messages that impact physical appearance, general health, and personality traits.
- Identify the structure of atoms and how molecules are formed.
- Describe what enzymes do understand the fundamentals of chemical reactions and human metabolism.
- Understand the basics of cellular respiration and the basic causes of human diseases, such as diabetes and cystic fibrosis.
- Understand the basics of genetics and how biologists read the genetic code to treat diseases and solve crimes.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF. Software is not included in course fee.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Start Date 02/12/2020
- End Date 04/03/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.